3.14.2014

Some Simple Letters



Dear Cynthia, I can't believe in a week you will be in my house again. Let the madness begin. Here is to finding your future and finding happiness. Dear Alex, as much as I wanted to punch you last night because you wouldn't move and your dog wouldn't shut up, i love you. The gym with you is fun. secretly I guess I look forward to it sometimes. Dear Workout, we have past week 2 and Sunday starts week 3. I can't believe I am actually sticking to this and praying I start to see some changes soon. Dear Sleep, I really wish we met last night. This whole thing of not going to sleep until 4am really makes for a grumpy person in the morning. Please lets meet today early. Dear Cali, I am so happy to see you finally doing better. The first few days home were a bit rough but I am glad to see you perking up a bit and finally eating. I promise you it's for the best for all of us. Dear blog, I am loving being back full time now. Thank you to all the readers and the sweet comments. Dear weekend, you are full of teeball stuff. I can't say I am excited about it because it seems to go way to fast but I know that means I am that much closer to seeing Cy next weekend. 


Happy Friday Ya'll




2 comments

  1. Glad Cali is doing better. Look at you go with your workouts!! The 2nd month you will see the results, build those muscles!!

    ReplyDelete