1.05.2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Hello Blog of Mine...

Welcome to 2015..

What an ending to 2014! I took most of December off for some personal reasons and the simple fact that I just lost interest in writing but I am ready to be back. I can't promise it's going to be interesting but it will be worth it for all of you. I hope 

What are your goals for 2015? I will be sharing my goals later this week. 



Some updates 

1. I am still working out and loving every second of it. Follow along in the journey here - this year is all focus on getting in the best shape of my life to hopefully expand our family

2. I have been off work the last few weeks which has been wonderful. 

3. Hubster came home from his adventures and we've been working on us and making goals for 2015 as a married couple 

4. Still up on the instagram where you'll find most of what we are up to during the weeks and such.. Also we post many of our hiking adventures on there. 

5. I try to update the blog facebook as much as possible. (just kidding) I actually forgot about it for the longest time, so please give it a like and I will try my hardest to be better at updating. 

Funny true story: Our internet sucks! We live out in the sticks in San Diego and every time it rains (yes it rains in San Diego) our internet will be out for a couple days.

and last, Cheers to 2015! I am so excited to embark on this new year, make lasting memories, write more & make this a year to remember. 


As always, please feel free to send an email to wifesticated@gmail.com for any questions or comments. I try to write back to all comments 

& here is to the first day back to work for me

Happy Monday ya'll!! 

2 comments