3.13.2013

Pinterest Love St. Patrick's Day Edition

A few of my favorite things via. Pinterest
St. Patrick's Day edition.
Happy Hump Day



17 Fun Things To Do For St. Patricks Day


yum green beer!  
St. Pattys Day Subway Art


Skinny Shamrock Shake. So glad I have this option when I crave McDonalds!




Thin Mint Truffles


St. Patty's Day Dessert. Pudding, Oreo's, and Cool Whip.

Pinterest... you have the BEST ideas. 
All this did was make me want a Green beer & some Green cupcakes!!! 
Sounds so yummy but must resist as I am trying to get that pre cruise weight down!!! {36 days left}

Also Don't forget if you love Target [who doesn't] go enter to win $165 giftcard! 

Have a great Wednesday

3 comments

  1. the last 2 pins look delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those truffle cookies look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic ideas! I love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete