3.25.2013

Weekend Update [V.12]

Monday Afternoon... 
Better late than never right?
Well this weekend was busy as usual & once again I fell off the workout dvd train again! I mean I am so close to this much needed vacation..  
I lost all motivation
More on that later... but I am willing to take all the help I can get! 

Friday
Lame sauce Friday.. We did nothing! I came home from working at the preschool ALL day & hung out & was in bed before the sun went down. Can you say I was tired? 

Saturday
Started super early.. 7am! I wish ONE weekend I could sleep in. We were out the door by 8 for teeball game. This kid has so many games I can't believe it. They are adorable to watch though. 

Off we went to my friend's son's 1st birthday party. 
It sure was fun to catch up & watch Eli play with the other kiddos. 

not to forget I ate some cake & enjoyed a nice cold Dr. Pepper! 

Than we went off to have dinner with my aunt. 
We also decided to do an 8 day cruise for my birthday/anniversary in October! I can't wait! I better get in shape for that one because I want to be able to get in a swimsuit for it! 

Sunday
Had breakfast with some girlfriends. Shopped than made dinner.

Over all the weekend was fun.
They go WAY to fast. 

Next up
Registering Eli for Kindergarten. Anyone else doing that this year?  

How was your weekend?

1 comment