4.29.2013

Weekend Update [V.17]

I can't believe it is the LAST Monday of the month
Where did April go? Oh ya that's right 
 it's with January, February & March! 
This year is just flying on by.. before we know it it'll be Christmas again..
Before we even start thinking about Christmas, I need to make it through summer & October. 

The last weekend of the month was fun & just what was needed minus I could of gone for a few more hours of sleep. No matter how hard I try to sleep in though - I just can't do it! 
Anyone else have this problem? 

Back to what my weekend looked like

Friday
This was very uneventful. Matter of fact, Alex & I were so tired from coming home Monday & back to work I went Tuesday , I was in bed by 9pm!! 

Saturday 
I did some work around the house than off to baseball we went for the first time in a few weeks. 

After baseball we headed down to the mall. I needed to exchange some clothes that was ripped. 
If you follow me on Insta - you know that I have the most amazing husband. 

I got this beautiful necklace just because. It is simply perfect.  Than it was off to my Aunt's house for dinner and home & bed. 

Sunday
Work around the house. Sunday seems to be our day to prepare for the week. The weeks are so busy for us and sometimes we just forget the simple things. 

I did manage to make these yummy waffles though for breakfast before my chaLEAN starts after cinco de drinko! 

Overall, the weekend was great!

How was your weekend




4 comments