9.20.2013

High Five For Friday

High Five for Friday

-Fall Starts Sunday: I can't wait for fall and the cooler weather. I want to get more decorations and some candles. 

-Shopping tonight: We are heading out tonight to go shopping for a friend's birthday party so don't mind if I get some extra fall decor too. 

-The new IOS 7: I can't say I am a HUGE fan of it but it is growing on me. The ONLY fail I have found is we can't change the color scheme. #fail 

Saturday marks 2 weeks: Two weeks from tomorrow I will be 24 + two weeks from today I will be on a plane heading to FL for our cruise. Praying my husband gets the time off to go with me. Not to forget, our one year anniversary is the day we fly home. I will be extra sad to spend my anniversary on a plane withOUT my husband. Prayers needed 

-Work is crazy: I am so busy with work & school, I better get back to it! Anyone want to do it for me? 

Have a great weekend! 



No comments

Post a Comment