9.19.2013

Random Thought

As I am browsing through blogs I found a reoccurring theme...

Awesome

When I started my weight loss journey a few months ago I was asked and still am asked what is my goal weight.. and secretly I know I want that scale to read 118. {I WILL get there sooner than later} 

The true story is, weight loss for me is a love/hate struggle. I will kick ass for months than bam I will quit and be miserable. I need to remind myself that this number will not define me and that I am awesome just the way I am now.

I want you to remember to strive for perfect but never settle.

I am making a promise to start working on my perfection again to find that happiness. This means back to my love of working out and eating well. 

Happy Thursday

#throwbackthursday 

I want to be this happy with my self image again
(fall 2011)



No comments

Post a Comment