9.03.2013

My Fall Favorites

Fall is here.. We are officially in September
Anyone else find this crazy to think?

As San Diego is dying in this heat problem we've been having I can't help but hope for some fall weather.. 
it got me thinking, what are my FAVORITE fall items. 

As many of you have read before, Fall is my favorite season!! 
The leaves change colors, the cooler weather, the clothes & I could just go on and on about why I love it so much but here are some of my favorite things.. 

1. Fall Candles 

fall candles <3
I love Yankee Candles - I am not sure if its the coupons I get or how well they always make my house smell, but I do love them! I know many people love Bath & Body works, I personally haven't tried them so maybe one of each this year to test out. No matter where you get it from though, make sure it has pumpkin smells. 

2. Football Season
Agree!!! What can I say...I was born during football season and my dad has been a high school football coach since before I was born!!!
Football season is upon us! I can't wait for those sunday's of just laying around the house & watching EVERY game & cheering on my blue & gold

3. The clothes
Cute fall outfit:) Really like the color of the top!
The clothes are just the BEST. I love leggings, jeans, boots, long sleeves, scarfs -- I just love it all! Very easy to make something look very classy & beautiful

4. Decorations

As I am a newly wife.. I am learning how to decorate the house for seasons & holidays. I do love me some fall decorations. I am hoping to get my craftiness on in the very near future & start on this.
In about a month and a half we get to bring out the Fall stuff. Can't wait!!!
I would love this.. anyone want to come help decorate??

5.  Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yes Starbucks knows the way to my heart!! The pumpkin spice lattes are out early & let me just admit that I have had 1 PSL & 2 Pumpkin Spice Fraps already!

Have you had any yet?? 

With that said, I am now going to make September MINE & get back on track to lose this weight!  

What are your fall favorites??


4 comments

  1. I am doing my FALL post today too. I am trying to get back into this every other day Blogging things..I might actually challenge myself to blog every day...maybe in October since this month has started already? IDK. haha

    I love everything about FALL as well. I woke up today thinking "STARBUCKS..PUMPKIN. GO" haha. I love the clothes too, and yes even though we are dying here in San Diego of heat...I am began slowly putting my summer clothes away and pulling my fall/winter clothes out in hopes of weather change..and when I get the want to go shopping all I buy is warmer clothes. A girl can dream, right?

    Happy Fall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing my FALL post today too. I am trying to get back into this every other day Blogging things..I might actually challenge myself to blog every day...maybe in October since this month has started already? IDK. haha

    I love everything about FALL as well. I woke up today thinking "STARBUCKS..PUMPKIN. GO" haha. I love the clothes too, and yes even though we are dying here in San Diego of heat...I am began slowly putting my summer clothes away and pulling my fall/winter clothes out in hopes of weather change..and when I get the want to go shopping all I buy is warmer clothes. A girl can dream, right?

    Happy Fall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entry makes me so warm and fuzzy... fall everything! love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall. By far my favorite season. Definitely love the decorations, the cool weather, the colors, clothes, hot cocoa, definitely NOT the pumpkin spice lattes. YUCK! lol

    ReplyDelete