6.30.2014

Parmesan Broccoli

Lately I have been trying to get more green foods into my life. I wish I could say I could eat them plain but I just can't seem to stomach them, therefore that leaves me trying to come up with creative ways to eat green foods. 

This is my family's new favorite way to eat broccoli. We love oh so much that we actually bought another big bag of broccoli for this week. 

On a side note - Nothing was truly measured for this

What you need:
Broccoli 
Tin filo (makes cleaning easy)
cookie sheet 
Cooking spray
Olive oil 
Parmesan cheese 
Gallon size ziplock bag

Instructions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

1. Since our broccoli came with such big floats I trimmed them up and made them smaller. Than I placed all my broccoli in a gallon zip lock baggy. 



2. Add olive oil (just to coat the broccoli), Parmesan cheese, and whatever other seasonings you may like. We've tried Ms. Dash southwest chipotle and extra spicy. 


3. Line your cookie sheet with tin filo and spray with cooking spray (broccoli won't stick this way). Once you have mixed your broccoli with everything you want - lay flat on cookie sheet. Make sure not to double stack otherwise it could burn some of the broccoli. 

4. Bake about 30-40 minutes depending how you like your broccoli. Check frequently and flip over. 

5. Enjoy! 

Zucchini stuff with Mexican chicken mix + broccoli 

Let me know what you all think when you try it! 

Happy Monday Ya'll! 

2 comments