6.11.2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub Review



I am always on the hunt for a good body scrub. What lady doesn't love soft skin?

I have tried LOTS of body scrubs from bath and body works, organics, off brand names, name brands, you name it I probably have tried it at least once for my eczema

When I applied for the brand backer, the "Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub" it was exactly what I was looking for and more. 

First thing I noticed is when I opened this product the smell was heavenly and it needed to be mixed back together. It wasn't a big deal, I just put my finger in it and mixed it up. My shower smelt like I was at the spa. I was just missing the massage and a drink in hand. 

The Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub really does live up to its saying of removing dead skin and hydrating the skin. 

My skin and feet have never felt better even after a pedicure. I will be using this scrub for a long time to come.   

What is your favorite body scrub

This was a sponsor post by Brand Backer. I received the product to do a review but all opinions are 100% mine.  

8 comments

  1. The smell is one of the most important factors in a good scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought something similar to this at one of those honky mall kiosks a while back and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously not able to use any body scrubs because my sensitive skin. I broke out from SEACRET Body Scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....I haven't used one in a long time, but my feet sure do need it. Maybe I'll give this one a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was a nice scrub. I need something like that for my feet. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried a hand scrub with Dead Sea Salt once. It smelled really nice and did make it much softer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh i like the sound of this.Rosie x

    ReplyDelete