6.03.2015

Come Sponsor Wifesticated

As June is here.. it's a great way to work with new blogs and grow your own blog. I would love to have you on Wifesticated I recently updated all my stats and still offer free spots. 

I am thinking of switching to passionfruit ads, suggestions anyone?  

______________________________



For the month of June I will be offering Free sponsoring to all blogs.  


Background:
I have been blogging since 2011 as I was planning my wedding. After I was married in 2012, Wifesticated was born. Since that day, this ol' space of mine has been growing at a steady pace. I blog about 4-5x a week. It is a little bit of everything. 

Want to Sponsor Wifesticated?
I am here to help you. Sponsoring Wifesticated is a great way to expose your blog to other bloggers and gain consist readers.   


Stats as of May 31,2015

Twitter: 567 followers
Pinterest: 534 Followers
Instagram: 679 Followers
BlogLovin: 271 Followers
GFC: 757 followers
Facebook: 288 Followers





Testimonials

"Working with Jessica has been a pleasure both times I have swapped or had a paid spot. She is very attentive and exceeds my expectatuions for what a sidebar ad should be. I am always offered a guest post and/or lots of social media attention. I'm always blown away at how sweet she is to work with and asking what more she can do to help promote my blog as well as how I can return the favor for all she does! I would highly suggest using her as your next ad spot! Great readership and I genuinely love talking to her blogger to blogger."


Any questions or concerns please email at wifesticated@gmail.com







2 comments

  1. this sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like passion fruit a lot! I just sent you a swap!

    ReplyDelete