6.30.2015

Weekend Recap: Home// Fair Date // Shopping

Friday: I worked most of the day. The end of the month is usually extremely busy for me. I am trying to close out the month and finish posting everything to send off. Hubby was off early and he napped with the fur babies. I was jealous



Saturday: We were up early and manged to get on the tread climber before we went to the fair. It was okay. It rained surprisingly for a little bit and it was chilly. It was the same as before but it's always fun to walk around and get out the house for a bit, but I had some of my sisters peanut butter filled pickle which was yummy. 

My beautiful baby sister! 

The handsome Hubs or the man behind the blog 


I forced him to take a picture with me. He was complaining about his hair


Sunday: Baby girl had an appointment to finally get groomed. So we had to spend 4 hours in town. We got hubby's haircut finally, went to lunch at a sushi place, got the car wash and went grocery shopping. 


Hubby with his hair cut. This humidity is killing me. 


How was your weekend?

17 comments

  1. That looks like such a fun time and your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend!

    My weekend was super lazy and unproductive, but next weekend looks like it might be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter filled pickles? Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I want to go to the fair! Sounds like a fun weekend! My weekend was fun. Went on an impromptu trip to NYC for pride! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You should use your snapchat more often !!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had lots of fun.. Better than my weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are adorable. :) Peanut butter filled pickles...that's a new one for me. Sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh...a weekend out of the house! I cannot wait til I can leave freely again! (I'm on bed rest)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos! I like pickles and I love peanut butter but I don't think I would be brave enough to try them together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We went to an early fireworks show with neighbors...it was a perfect Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are the kind of weekends I love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My hubby works 4 ten hour days and is usually off on Fridays. When I worked at the office I used to dread Fridays because I wanted to be home with him and our son! I’m so grateful to work at home now so that I can enjoy his off days with them. The fair sounds fun! We haven’t been to one since last September (The big Texas State Fair). Peanut butter filled pickle? Interesting!!! Cute picture of you and the hubs! Sounds like a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I've never heard of a peanut butter filled pickle. I can't imagine what it must taste like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a fun relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great weekend! Have a fabulous rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A peanut butter filled pickle? Wow, never heard of that but I'll look for it the next time I head to the fair. Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like your fair date was awesome! I love spending time with my hubby. We did a shopping date last weekend!

    ReplyDelete