6.12.2015

Friday Letters // V.2



We want to welcome everyone to join the link up every Friday. It's a great way to meet new friends and bloggers. 

How the Link-Up Works:
1. Follow your hosts via Bloglovin
The Felicity Jar
Wifesticated
2. Submit your link-up
3. Check out what your fellow bloggers have shared
4. Tweet it out! We want others to join in the fun! 



Dear Friday, Why do I feel like you took forever to get here? I hope this isn't a sign of how summer will go because it's will be a LONG summer. 

Dear Summer Break, I am not sure how I feel about you. I now really have to think how I plan things and what I am going to be doing. I know we will be spending lots of time at home and hopefully cleaning up the house. 

Dear Hubby, I know you've been working so hard this week, thank you. I hope you have a relaxing weekend without me and you get to watch whatever you want in bed. Aren't you excited for that? You also owe me a date, just saying. I love you lots! 

Dear Jetta, I can't believe you are really gone. You were the first car I ever bought when I was 16 and I drove you all through high school & college & some time after. We went on many adventures including teaching me to drive stick, sacramento a few times and fun 24 hour road trips to vegas. You were always there for me when I needed a good music blasting and drive soul searching. 

Dear Bandit, I hope you aren't too mad at me for doing the surgery on you. You seem to do ok right now but I hope daddy remembers to give you your medication this weekend when I am gone. Just know I did it because I love you even when everyone else makes fun of you. 

Dear Vegas, please be nice. My liver can't really keep up like it used too but I hope you sure are just as fun before grandma status kicks in and I go to bed before 12! 

Dear Readers, Thank you for the sweet comments this week. As always I love hearing from all of  you. Please feel free to link up as well. We would love to have you. 

Have a Fabulous weekend!  


<!-- end InLinkz script —>

6 comments

  1. What a fun link-up! We are planning a trip to Vegas in the fall! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great link up! I wish I was going somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I am on Wordpress...can I still join the linkup?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun link-up! I'll be joining on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete