6.01.2015

Weekend Recap: Indy // Anchors // and More

Happy Monday ya'll! Where did this weekend go? I am thinking after last weekend, we should always have Monday off. Anyone agree? 

Hello June. We are almost half way through 2015 already..eek anyone else freaking out?

The weekend was interesting to say the least. I felt like we didn't do anything but we got a lot accomplished. 

Friday: I had to go into work which was pretty lame and a waste of my time. Since I had to wait 2 hours for my sister I decided to buy Taya Kyle's new book, American Wife and I am in love. I can't wait to finish it. Friday night Hubby & I went to bed early and watched some tv to relax. 

Saturday: Hubby & I cleaned our great room. I still need to go through my purses and sweatshirts. I am tired of the rolly rack in the way. 


I got this snap from my brother's gf & I miss this guy. My fur nephew Indy. I am happy to see though some things don't change if he's at our house and my brother's. He still loves his rocks. 

We had to pick my sister's car up and went to costco. Than came home and made pollo asada tacos, rice and asparagus. I am on this new thing where we have to have a green with every meal. #sorrynotsorry for my bite, I had to try it to see if it was worth a picture. 



While cleaning the great room I found this anchor clock I must of bought along the way. I have this obsession with anchors though & now I want to redo my entire bathroom in anchors sooner than later. 

Sunday: Sister & I went to trader Joe's for the rest of the groceries we need for the week. It's sad that our fridge is this big and I will still say we have NOTHING to eat. 


We did laundry, did my usual 3 things that I do every Sunday and even manged to change the menu board for the first time since we got it. 



Meal prep is in full force. We are 13 days out from Vegas and 120 days until Cancun.

How was your weekend? 

6 comments

  1. Ummmm - I LOVE YOUR MENU BOARD! :) But it sounds like you had an awesome weekend! :) And what a cutie furbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously want that menu board and my fridge isn't even that full. I need to go grocery shopping lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed that you meal plan...I wish I could do that but every time I schedule out a week, something happens by Wednesday that throws it off course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing; I go to the grocery store, fill the fridge, and still feel like there's nothing to eat! I miss the college days where I could just go to the cafeteria and get pre-made food :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be able to resist a bite either. I love how your rice is so perfect on the plate! When I dish up I just spoon it and it goes everywhere but yours is far more appetizing.

    ReplyDelete