6.22.2015

Guess Whose Back??

I can't believe it's already been a week since I was last here. Life lately has been crazy and extremely emotional. I am just about tapped out on the randomness happening in my life.  

Ever since I left for Vegas things have been happening out of left field almost every day. As always though, I take it one thing at a time. 

Well start at this past weekend.  It was a great one spent at home. My friend Michele came to visit me from Virginia so basically I have been on vacation since the 13th of June and it's starting to really show. The pants, the face, the house being a mess and laundry piling up. I am ready to get my life back in order. 

Thursday I picked Michele up and of course she had to have jamba juice and in & out. 



Friday I worked for a bit since I haven't been home for a week and work was the last thing on the to do list. After a bit and it got extra warm, we decided to hit up the pool. The pool and spa were both 98 degrees.


Saturday we had our annual family BBQ & Michele flew home.



Sunday was a bitter sweet. I woke up to no Michele & the Hubby is gone. I realized I really hate doing things without him. It's way more fun with your best friend who makes you laugh all the time.

So father's Day was spent grocery shopping, cleaning up after the family BBQ, laundry and meal prepping as my diet needs to get back on point. 


How was your weekend?
  
  

10 comments

  1. Vacations are fun, but reality always sets back in. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself on vacation though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend! Getting back into routine after vacation is impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right. it sucks when the hubs is gone and I have to fend for myself.. Sounds like you got a lot going on though! That dog is so cute! :) Good luck getting back on track.. I have to say I should probably try to do that too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Father's Day to your hubby! This weekend was filled with sports, a trip to the library, and a lot of pool time. It was SO hot here this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vegas is always a good idea, but there is something about leaving Vegas and heading home that is exciting also. LOL. After a couple days there I'm good usually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome weekend!

    Cynthia @craftoflaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun weekend - very cute post :)

    {www.pearlsandpolkadots.net}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great trip and little blogging break! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you had a great weekend! It's nice to take a little blogging break sometimes!

    ReplyDelete