5.06.2014

I Want You







Wifesticated is growing on a daily basis
& I would love for you to be apart of it. 

Stats

as of May 1,2014

GFC: 738+
Twitter: 600+
Pinterest: 587+
Instagram: 496+



 Monthly page views:  4,598

Would you like to sponsor too?

I would love to have you on the blog.


 I will have your button under my Sponsor bar for an ENTIRE month you are sponsoring on the right side of the blog (maybe even longer). 

This is all Free

I try to blog 4-5 times a week plus a few link ups during the week. I am always growing my blog and always looking for some new faces.  

As a sponsor of Wifesticated - you have a chance to host a giveaway, do a guest post, & have me do a product review. If this is something you are interested in, please email me, I would love to have all of you beautiful ladies & Gents on Wifesticated! 

All Sponsors are through adprovals. If you are having trouble please let me know & I will do all I can to help. 



I can't wait to have you apart of this blog

Testimonials 

When I first started my blog Jessica was the first person to accept me for an ad swap. Sponsoring Living My Fairytale has been a joy every since. Not only did I get to meet the totally awesome Jessica, but I also discovered many new blogs & have been discovered by other bloggers through my sponsorship here. Not to mention how much I love seeing the twitter posts she uses to promote her swappers and reading her blog as well.  I would HIGHLY recommend her to any other bloggers looking for sponsorship. ~ Katrice at Simply Katrice 


No comments

Post a Comment