5.05.2014

Happy Cinco De Drinko

Happy Cinco De Drinko! 

We celebrated Saturday with the family down in Old Town just as we did last year. The best part is having my sister living here so I can abuse her as our driver. 


We drank and ate.
Walked around. Checked out a few beer gardens.
Went shopping in all our favorite stores.  
Went through the petting zoo. 


We took funny pictures
Danced around to the random music.
entered the games at the booths


and we drank lots of beer.
I even got the family to do a shot of tequila that was $17.50 a piece 


Over all, it was a great day down there. I loved being around the family and being out of the house. The only thing was it was like 90+ degrees so we were roasting. Now that it's Monday it's back to the grind as I have a very busy week ahead of me. 

Did you celebrate Cinco De Mayo this weekend?

Happy Monday! 

4 comments

  1. I love Eli photobombing in the first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you enjoyed the weekend! :)

    We had a weekend packed full of a mini stay cation/pre-honeymoon honeymoon, my husbands pre-birthday party birthday party, and a little bit of cinco de mayo! It was a fun! :)

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend!! I wanted to have a margarita but can't with the antibiotics. :( I did have one this weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and Alex together. Seriously. Couple of the year. The pictures are SO cute - looks like a BLAST

    How was meeting with the personal trainer? Tell me what all she talked to you about and I will tel you what you need to ask her.

    ReplyDelete