I had this grand plan to post about my April goals and set May goals but to be honest I didn't achieve my April goals. Not even close to what I had set out for myself.
I am not even disappointed in myself either for failing April goals. I made some big changes. I am setting a new routine for myself and I am using May as my stepping stone.
With this disclaimer I am setting a few goals for the last few weeks of May to hopefully stick with and implement into my life.
1. Food plan: I bought a new planner (on sale at target) to write down all my food. I am going to research and stalk Liz on her food planning skills.
2. Workout: I am going to focus on 30 minutes of cardio a day + hopefully get in touch with a personal trainer. I want to start weight training 3 days a week. Once again I will be stalking Liz for her tips & ideas. [as you see Liz has some awesome post about getting healthy & setting goals]
3. Work: I want work to be less stressful for me. I am going to try to work harder so it's actually less stress for me instead of screwing around on the computer during work hours. This means I need to step up 4-5 hours on work days to just devote to work.
4. Water: No more soda. No more anything else besides water and green tea. I might drink an ICE drink every now and than but I am shooting for 100oz a day.
5. Date with Hubby: I want one date in the next 2 weeks with the hubby. Now that my sister lives with us it is much easier to plan these. I am wanting to see The Fault in Your Stars but I need to finish reading the book first.
There you have it. Some simple yet life changing goals for May. Now off to work on goal #3.
Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!