4.17.2015

Friday Letters


Dear Friday, You are going to be one busy day for me. I have the vet appointment, post office and lots of work to do before the weekend starts. Also, I can't forget that all I really want to do is quit on life today and just watch some tv. Dear Weekend, We don't have much planned for you once again but that is ok. I love weekends like this. I think all I got going on is grocery shopping for the big week next week when things start to change in our house. Dear Alex, I miss you more and more each day but with each passing day you are one day closer to coming back home. Also, this morning when I couldn't finish my pancakes, I wish you were there trying to sneak bites so it would all get eaten. I love you. Dear Self, You are enough. You are doing enough. Stop trying to change so much in your life because you won't like it. Just enjoy your life because when you blink it'll all be in the past. Dear Workouts, Thank you. I finally saw some of the hard work paying off from October to now. I hope that by this time next year I will see a drastic change and it won't just be a wish anymore. Dear Readers, Thank you for all the sweet comments. I truly enjoy reading each comment. Some of you are still set as no-reply bloggers and I can't write you back. if you know you have commented and have not received a response from me it is probably because you are a no reply blogger. If you have no idea, please leave a comment with your email address and I will let you know. Thank you for always stopping by and reading this little ol' space of mine. Thank you for being inspiration and support. I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend! 

Happy Friday ya'll!  

3 comments

  1. My husband eats all of my leftovers too :) What workouts are your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing a 30 Day Yoga Challenge for the last 11 days and cannot wait to see a change! I love weekends where nothing is really planned, it's so nice being able to just do whatever it is that we want! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always make my boyfriend eat my leftovers. lol That way I don't have to. Hope you have a good weekend love!

    ReplyDelete