4.24.2015

Friday Letters

Hey Friday, Glad to see you here. I am not excited that I have to go into preschool this afternoon. I am really enjoying not having to go the last few weeks though. Can't I just quit now? I have been able to get lots done at home. Dear Weekend, I am so excited you are here. I got not plans besides cleaning as usual and finally Sister is off on a Saturday so we can do our grocery shopping so Sunday is relaxing. Dear Hubby, Super proud of you and all the hard work you have been doing since you've been gone. Thank you for trying and keeping our marriage alive. I can't wait for you to come home though. I miss you. I love you. Dear Cy, Super happy you don't have to work anymore on Saturdays. Finally we get weekends back and can actually make plans now. Dear Workout, we have 49 days to fall in love and make things happen before Vegas. Let's do this! Dear Triggy, Your turn for the vet. I hope things are okay because I can't take anymore news. Simba is still a hard one to swollen knowing he has a heart murmur. Plus you are the baby of the family besides Cali but she's a princess so that doesn't count. Dear Readers, Thank you for the sweet comments. I am loving all of you checking out my little space and being interested in what I have to say. I am still getting a lot of no reply blogger comments though and I can't respond back to them. It makes me sad we can't all connect. Please check to make sure you are not a no reply blogger and or leave a comment on this post with your email just in case and I will let you know.   


Have a Fabulous weekend ya'll!
See ya Monday! 

12 comments

  1. Before I switched over to Disqus, the no blogger comments drove me CRAZY! I love talking with my readers, but when they didn't leave an email so we could chat, I felt frustrated. At least you're having a good time with the people who ARE leaving their contact info, right!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The no comment blogger is tough because its important to respond back. Over the years of having my blog I notice less and less comments even though my traffic is raising every day and I think that is due to the fact that there is a disconnect between us and our readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegas!! How exciting! Kick those workouts in the booty! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegas sounds so fun! I've never been, but would love to go. I won't start my new job for a few more weeks, but all this free time isn't helping me to get anything done at home haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall in love with workout...good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Friday, and can't wait for nap time Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your letters are so awesome! I need a baca yang vegassounds good right now. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to reply to people by going to their blogs and commenting- that was hard and eventually I stopped. Thanks to DIsqus- so much easier.
    I share my weekend plans on blog today. You too have a great weekend!
    —DT | Here I Scribble

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shopping or workout over the weekend... tough choice haha! I guess Vegas is worth it. I would be there in a heartbeat if i was in the US!

    Steph of Loulou + Jones

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love these letters! Hope Triggy does well at the vet! Here's to a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Friday is tied with Sunday for my second favorite day of the week!

    ReplyDelete